- Type of Straw: Other straw
- How old are these bales?: 2016 crop
- What kind of strings?: natural fiber hemp
- How much does each bale weigh approximately?: 30-40 LBS
- Straw bale dimensions: Length x Width x Height in inches.: 36x18x15
- Number of straw bales available: 1000
- Is delivery available?: No
- Hours the location is open available for pickup?: Please call Dan
- Number to call?: 612-483-8995
- Street: 8846 Highway 10
- City: Ramsey
- State: Minnesota
- Zip/Postal Code: 55303
- Listed: March 17, 2017 12:59 pm
- Expires: 82 days, 1 hour
We offer a top quality local farm product! Beautiful golden rye straw bales measuring roughly 36″Long, 18″ wide, 15″ high. 30-40lbs.
Baled dry and early to avoid the accumulation of weed seeds within the bales. Free of nasty pesticides that can harm our pollinators. Each bale is hand stacked from the baler to the wagon and the wagon to the shed to prevent damage and loosening of. the bales. All of our bales are stored indoors.
Some are kept available for self-service on a wagon by the road, the pay box is located at the front end of the wagon.
Many uses for these great bales including;
• Straw bale gardening
• Weed control
• Erosion control
• Event seating
• Ground cover
• Seed cover
• Animal bedding
And so very much more!
Conveniently located between Elk River and Anoka on Highway 10 in Ramsey, MN just east of the weigh station near the intersection of Bowers Drive and Highway 10 east.
Easy access and loading for cars, trucks and semi-trailers.
961 total views, 3 today